We are pleased that you are visiting our website and you are interested in us. The protection of your personal data which we are saving on the occasion of your visit on our website is important to us. With the following references we want to inform you about processing your personal data by us as far as they incurred when visiting our website. Additionally you get an overview of your Rights under the Data Protection Act.
1. Responsible office Name, address and contact details of the company Amapharm GmbH Am Ochsenwald 3 66539 Neunkirchen Email: Info@amapharm.de Tel: +49 6821 95 97 30
The data protection officer of our company you reach us by E-Mail: email@example.com or by post to the address above, “to the attention of the data protection officer”
2. Purpose of processing and legal basis 2.1. Automatically processed web server data By visiting our website the webserver automatically saves some record information. We evaluate this data only for statistical purposes, for reasons of system security (for example to protect against misuse) and for fault diagnosis. Automatically processed data are:
Domain-name or IP-address of the requested computer
Name of the called page
Access status (Transfer file, file not found, etc.)
Used operating system
Used language and name of the internet service providers
Time of the call
Transferred amount of data
Type and version of the browser used
Website from which the file was called
This data are stored only temporarily. That usually means 7 days and only in special problem situations longer, until the problems are solved. The legal basis for processing ist Atricle 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, because our company is very interested in the functionality of the website.
2.3. Contact form Our website contains a contact form, which can be used for electronic approach. If a user realizes this option so the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. The data to be processed can be took out of the contact form. For the processing of the data in the context of the sending process we obtain your consent and refer to this privacy statement. We expressly point out that the delivery of this data to us is partly unencrypted. Therefore, we ask for not submitting special categories of personal data (such as health information) via the contact form; use certain methods such as the postal service. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR, if the consent of the user is existent. If the consent of the user is not available, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The company is legitimate interested in proper processing of communication data supplied to it. In addition, the following data will also be collected upon registration: (1) IP-addresses of the called computer (2) Date and time of registration The collection of this data as part of the registration process is intended to prevent misuse of the services or the email address used. This is a legitimate interest of the company. The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only to deal with the request of the contact. The other personal data processed during the sending process is intended to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
2.4. Contact by e-Mail You are welcome to contact us by e-mail. We expressly point out that the delivery of this data to us is unencrypted. Therefore, we ask for not submitting special categories of personal data (such as health information) via the contact form; use certain methods such as the postal service. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. For the personal data sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified. As far as e-mails are to be regarded as business letters or these could be tax-relevant, legal storage periods of up to 10 years apply.
2.5. Social-Media-Components Our website refers to various social media sites (Facebook, Twitter etc.). We do not use active components, but only links to the external offers. Therefore, by calling our website, no data will be transmitted to third parties. When you access a social media page from our website, we use the so-called "two-click method", that means we first show information about this page again. Only when you actively click on the link to the social media page, you will get to the page you are looking for.
This site is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or its affiliate, Facebook Ireland Ltd., Hanover Reach, 5-7 Hanover Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland.
When the link is activated, your internet browser sends various data to Facebook to retrieve the page. If you are logged into your Facebook account, Facebook may be able to assign your visit to our homepage to your Facebook account. We do not know what additional data Facebook collects and how Facebook links and handles it.
2.6. Other web analysis tools This site uses Google Services. Which data is collected here can be seen under 2.9.
As an AdWords customer, we also use Google Conversion Tracking, an analytics service provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; "Google"). Google Adwords sets a cookie on your computer ("conversion cookie") if you have reached our website via a Google ad. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If you visit certain pages of us and the cookie has not expired, we and Google may recognize that someone clicked on the ad and was redirected to our site. Each advertiser receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked through the websites of advertisers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Advertisers will see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse the required setting of a cookie - for example, via a browser setting that generally disables the automatic setting of cookies. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "googleadservices.com". If you have any questions about the above mentioned hints, you can also send us an e-mail.
2.9. Use of special third-party components (pictures, etc.) This page uses AddThis. AddThis transmits upon usage certain data (e.g. IP Address). We are unable to give further information about the processing of this data.
3. Mouseflow This website uses Mouseflow: a website analytics tool that provides session replay, heatmaps, funnels, form analytics, feedback campaigns, and similar features/functionality. Mouseflow may record your clicks, mouse movements, scrolling, form fills (keystrokes) in non-excluded fields, pages visited and content, time on site, browser, operating system, device type (desktop/tablet/phone), screen resolution, visitor type (first time/returning), referrer, anonymized IP address, location (city/country), language, and similar meta data. Mouseflow does not collect any information on pages where it is not installed, nor does it track or collect information outside your web browser.
3.1 Data collection If you'd like to opt-out, you can do so at https://mouseflow.com/opt-out. If you'd like to obtain a copy of your data, make a correction, or have it erased, please contact us first or, as a secondary option, contact Mouseflow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have concluded a contract data processing contract with Mousflow.
3. Recipient of your data In addition to the aforementioned recipients, we have engaged specialized service providers to help us operate our IT applications, including web hosts, software vendors, system administrators and data center operators. These only have access to personal data to the extent necessary for the provision of the services.
4. Erasure of data As far as this is not already described, we delete data in principle, if the purpose of the processing is fulfilled. If statutory retention periods exist, we may only delete them after expiration of these periods. Otherwise, we keep data stored as far as there is a predominant operational interest. For example, the legal retention periods are up to ten years for commercial and tax records, and six years for contracts and business letters. In addition, we store personal data during the periods in which claims can be asserted against us. There are statutory limitation periods of three to thirty years.
5. Your rights You have the right to information about the personal data stored about you at any time. In addition, under certain conditions you may request the correction and deletion of your data. In addition, you have the right to data portability, and you may be entitled to restrict the processing of your data. In the given circumstances, you also have the right to object to the processing of your data and profiling. Equally you have the right to complain to a data protection authority. A consent given to us can be canceled at any time. The revocation of consent does not impair the lawfulness of the processing that was done until then.
6. Are data transmitted to a third country? Google, Facebook and Instagram are not headquartered in the EU. Therefore, it cannot be followed whether the data transmitted to Google leave the EU.
7. Is there automated decision making or profiling? We do not practice automated decision making and profiling.